It's only been 4 years and 3 days in the making, but I am finally back in the blogosphere! To say that my life has changed in the last...

AND......I'M BACK!

It's only been 4 years and 3 days in the making, but I am finally back in the blogosphere!

To say that my life has changed in the last 4 years is an understatement. I really can't believe it has been that long. I will try and catch you up to speed with the short short version!

Last time I posted I had just finished my little girls nursery, which you can see here! She is now three and well on her way to a big girl room. I am now a blissfully happy (and exhausted) mother of 2!

I stayed at home with my daughter until she turned 18 months old. I took a position as a Visual Merchandiser part time at a local Interior Design Boutique 5 minutes from my house called CoCo Milanos. The commute was awesome! The Designers were awesome! The experience was awesome! But in the end, it wasn't where my heart was. I am all about Re-purposing, Re-decorating, and Re-designing. I love to take broken pieces and make them new again. I love vintage! I love originals! I love mixing old and new! And I love to hunt for it all!

This brings us to current day...I have changed the name of my blog and my business. Once was The Consigner Designer, is now Artistic Abode Designs. I feel it encompasses more of what I am about and what I do. I am so excited to be pursing my true passion. I have a spot at Sweet Salvage in Downtown Phoenix, Arizona. They are a 4-Day shopping event, open the 3rd Thursday each month. This means I get to shop and hunt the rest of the month for the upcoming shows. Needless to say, I have been dragging my kids around to every Thrift Shop, Antique Store, and Flea Market in the Valley. I think they are starting to like it! (Not!! They are 6 and 3!)

Sweet Salvage has a theme for every monthly event. This month is "Color Stories." 



 I have created a vignette using my favorite colors of the moment; Mustard Yellow, Gray, and Blue. I'm obsessed with this color combination and am so excited that this will be my first show. For those who aren't able to attend, I've included some pictures for you to see. For those of you who are in the area, I hope to see you there!!















 OPEN THE 3RD THURSDAY EACH MONTH
THURSDAY 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM






You may also like

No comments:

{FRIENDS OF ARTISTIC ABODE DESIGNS (Formerly The Consigner Designer)

{I'M IN CAHOOTS WITH.......}

Arizona Moms Network
Photobucket

{WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!}

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics

{I HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!}

Labels