Well, so far June is off to a great start! I am so flattered to have been nominated for the Illuminating Blogger Award from C.J of Food St...

ILLUMINATING BLOGGER AWARD!

Well, so far June is off to a great start! I am so flattered to have been nominated for the Illuminating Blogger Award from C.J of Food Stories! I am always so grateful when my blog is recognized by fellow bloggers and non bloggers alike. It is a lot of work to keep the content attractive, informative and interesting and it is always a wonderful feeling when that hard work is recognized!



This award recognizes blogs for their illuminating and informative content. I am quite honored for my blog to be considered illuminating!! It is also an honor to be nominated by a food blog. This just goes to show you that your content can reach vasts audiences of many types!

As with other blog awards, there are a few conditions upon acceptance.

1. The Nominee should visit the Awarding site (In this case, Food Stories) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom!
2. The Nominee should thank the person who nominated them by posting and including a link to their blog!
3. The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/ ) in their blog post!
4. Share one random thing about you in your blog post!
5. Select at least 5 other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating and informative posts and nominate them for the award!
6. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link back to the award site! ( http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/)

 It looks like all that is left for me to to is share my one random thing about myself and nominate my fellow illuminating bloggers!

ME: I may look all girly on the outside, but I am pure tomboy on the inside!

MY NOMINATIONS: 
1. Meg of Nutmeg Place,  turning her house into a home!
2. Katie of Creatively Living,  taking everything from thrift store finds to dumpsters dives and making them into a beautiful home!
3. Lori of  Bleak 2 Unique, she repaints, redesigns, and reuses, leaving no furniture behind!
4. Ashley and Jourdan of Little Yellow Barn , two neighbors with a for furniture restoration!
5.  Carrie of Comfortably Carried Away, She makes life more beautiful one DIY project at a time!

And there you have it. Congratulations to the winner and thanks again C.J from Food Stoires for nominating my blog, The Consigner Designer!!






You may also like

1 comment:

Milan said...

Amazing... I can only imagine the images that your brain must have brought to life as you walked back and forth in front of that drawer! You truly had a vision for it!

{FRIENDS OF ARTISTIC ABODE DESIGNS (Formerly The Consigner Designer)

{I'M IN CAHOOTS WITH.......}

Arizona Moms Network
Photobucket

{WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!}

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics

{I HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!}

Labels