Quite a few wonderful things happened to me last week. I would like to share two of them with you today. I will share the other a little ...

THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD!


Quite a few wonderful things happened to me last week. I would like to share two of them with you today. I will share the other a little later!

 
1. I have reached the 100 Follower mark! I am so grateful and thankful for all those out there who support and read my blog. I have never felt more inspired in my life than I do creating this blog and sharing my creative endeavors with fellow readers and bloggers!
 
2. I have been awarded THE VERSATILE BLOGGER!
 





This award was granted to me by Tammi from Eleventh House.



 
Eleventh House

She has been an avid follower of my blog for sometime and I am glad to call her my friend. Hop on over to her blog and check her out!

As a recipient of this award, it is my duty to nominate 15 other bloggers for 
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD!
Here they are in no particular order.
Click their blog names to be taken to their site!!
 

And finally, I am to tell the person that nominated me 7 things about myself. Are you ready Tammi, here it goes:
  1. I am the oldest of 6 children.
  2. I'm an avid outdoors woman!
  3. I have had 9 surgeries in my lifetime.
  4. One day, out of the blue, I decided to start a blog with no real clear direction.
  5. I always wanted to be a singer, but I have terrible stage fright!
  6. I hate meatloaf!!
  7. I have moved 10 times since moving to Arizona in the year 2000! 
Thanks again Tammi, for nominating me for this award. And thank you to all the blogs out there who inspire me everyday! 


 THIS POST HAS BEEN LINKED TO:
Debbiedoos,Verstaile Blogger Award, Sumos Sweet Stuff, It's So Very Cheri, A Bowl Full of Lemons,   Northern Cottage, The Southern Product Queen, Chatty Chics, Some Day Crafts
 
 
 
 
 
 


You may also like

9 comments:

Desmondiva said...

Congrats Jen! Keep up the great work. Your blog is so unique and wonderful!!! Also, I didn't know you wanted to be a singer!! Awesome. :)

Drama Mama Lori said...

Congratulations on your award! Thanks so much for passing it to me and the other amazing blogs you've listed! I can see I'm in good company! Thanks again! ~Lori

Tammi Evette said...

You are very welcome! Congrats on reaching 100 + followers!!

Jean @ Flower Hill said...

Thanks for the nomination! :)

Susan@avintagefarmwife said...

Congrats! I found your blog through Debbie's Newby party. I'll be back1

Chatty Chics said...

Congrats! That's awesome! :)
Melody

strbrte said...

Love your blog I also gave you an award on my blog check it out @ beer budget decor

Craftygyrl said...

Congrats on your award! I found you through the blog hop, now following, I hope you can follow me back at http://whimsyspace.blogspot.com

mONICa and eLAINe @ Decorating Insanity said...

Hello again. I just wanted to let you know that you received the Liebster Blog Award: http://www.decoratinginsanity.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html
xo...mONICa

{FRIENDS OF ARTISTIC ABODE DESIGNS (Formerly The Consigner Designer)

{I'M IN CAHOOTS WITH.......}

Arizona Moms Network
Photobucket

{WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!}

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics

{I HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!}

Labels