As Valentines Day is nearing, so are the final days to head in to emiliejaynes in SLC, UT to take advantage of 10% off your entire purchase...

MY "EMILIEJAYNE" SCONCES

As Valentines Day is nearing, so are the final days to head in to emiliejaynes in SLC, UT to take advantage of 10% off your entire purchase. If you are new to my site, I did a review (non-paid I might add, because I just love it so much!) on one of my most favorite consignment shops on earth! The owner of the store was kind enough to offer my readers 10% off their entire purchase! But it only lasts until February 15th, so you better shake a tale feather and get in there!
To retrieve the coupon click HERE, the coupon is at the end of the review!

So you have more inspiration, I want to share with you my most recent purchase from emiliejaynes and how I used them in my home!


These are my "emiliejayne" sconces! Aren't they delish!!


I knew exactly where I was going to put them and what I was going to do with them!


I ended up finding two more sets of different sizes sconces. I painted the smallest one a cream color to coordinate, added some candles, some plates, laced stamped pots, topiaries and I was good to go!


They are the perfect addition to my bathroom sanctuary!


The only thing I am missing is a chandelier above my roman tub! I'm still on the lookout, but until then, my sconces hold the candles to add just the right amount of drama and lighting for a relaxing bubble bath!


To retrieve the coupon click HERE, the coupon is at the end of the review!




You may also like

13 comments:

Sherry said...

Those are so cool! I am in the planning stages of a gallery wall of sorts and I hope to incorporate more items of interest into it. These Emiliejayne type sconces would be a great option.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting today! For some reason I don't see your posts on my reader? You aren't the only one. Can't figure it out...

Leovi said...

Magnificent photos. Beautiful, very well next to the tub.

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Those sconces really are the perfect addition to your bath area. Gorgeous!

I'm happy to be your newest follower!
Karah

Swanky Baby's Mom said...

Following you from the Made in a Day blog hop! I hope you will stop by Swanky Baby and follow back too! Have a good day!

swankybaby.net

momto8 said...

you got great stuff!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Linda M. said...

Hello Jen, Your sconces are a great addition to your bath area. Joyous Wishes, Linda

Made In The South said...

Hi..Just found your blog from Three Mango Seeds.
I love your bath and the way the sconces give it a pop of color.
Looking forward to seeing more of your blog,
Melissa

Lori said...

Love finding my friends and following on the new linky tool. Follow back so we can stay connected, Lori

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Looks like a great oasis!!! Thanks so much for linking up to Kiss & Tell over at I Gotta Create!
<3

Katie Goldsworthy said...

Love them! I'm painting a few things that color right now for my basement!

Thanks for linking up!

--Katie
@ Creatively Living

Chatty Chics said...

They are gorgeous! I love them red! Just in time for Valentine's Day!
Melody
ChattyChics.com

Hani@Craftionary said...

That decor looks so romantic.. Wow Jen you are awesome! Thanks for linking up!

{northern cottage} said...

awesome remake - the pop of color is just great! xo

www.NorthernCottage.net

{FRIENDS OF ARTISTIC ABODE DESIGNS (Formerly The Consigner Designer)

{I'M IN CAHOOTS WITH.......}

Arizona Moms Network
Photobucket

{WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!}

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics

{I HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!}

Labels