Hi Everyone, This week I have been invited to host as a guest blogger over at CRAFTIONARY ! I am doing a tutorial on how to refinish a...

PRETTY IN PINK....OR SO THEY SAY!


Hi Everyone, This week I have been invited to host as a guest blogger over at CRAFTIONARY! I am doing a tutorial on how to refinish a table. I have entitled it "Pretty In Pink...Or So The Say!" On my post I show you how I started with this little pink darling......


And transformed her into this!!!!






So head on over to Craftionary and check it out! Leave me a comment here or over there to let me know you stopped by! Click HERE to be taken straight to the tutorial!!



P.S Don't forget the coupon for emiliejayne in SLC, UT. It's good until February 15th! Click HERE 



THIS POST HAS BEEN LINKED TO:


THIS POST HAS BEEN FEATURED:























You may also like

10 comments:

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

What a darling table. I love the blue.
Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving kind words.

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

OMgosh lol that's black it looked navy blue at first I still like it though.

Erin said...

Great project! Visiting from catch a glimpse thursday!

Pam said...

What an adorable little table. Thanks for sharing.

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain said...

Love the shape!

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

I love the colors you chose... really makes the table take on a whole different personality! Thanks so much for sharing at the Kiss & Tell party over at I Gotta Create!

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

It turned out wonderful!

Beth said...

What a cute table! It turned out VERY nice!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Love it to pieces!! Thanks so much for linking up to Overflowing with Creativity!! Have you entered my giveaway yet?

XO, Aimee

Customizable Frames, Signs, Wall Decor

Hani@Craftionary said...

Hey Jen,
I am so Happy for this post has been featured at the bramle berry cottage.. :D
Yayy! Check it out:
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/2012/01/time-travel-thursday-81-talented-time.html
Thanks again
Love
Hani

{FRIENDS OF ARTISTIC ABODE DESIGNS (Formerly The Consigner Designer)

{I'M IN CAHOOTS WITH.......}

Arizona Moms Network
Photobucket

{WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!}

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics

{I HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!}

Labels