I hope everyone enjoyed their Holidays and rang in the New Year with a bang! New Years is always special to me, it is mine and my h...

HAPPY NEW YEAR INDEED!!



I hope everyone enjoyed their Holidays and rang in the New Year with a bang! New Years is always special to me, it is mine and my husbands best friends birthdays! But this year was even more special when I woke to find I had been given a great honor of having the Liebster Blog Award bestowed upon me by Donna over at Loopy Loop Creations!


Liebster is German & means "dearest" or "beloved" but it can also mean "favorite." The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.



It is now my turn to nominate 5 other well deserving blogs that I think merit more recognition! As a recipient it is now your privileged to nominate 5 other blogs and share your love and admiration!

Here are the rules:
  •  Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to grant the Liebster Blog award.
  • Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them!
  • Post the award on your blog. Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster Blog award to so everyone else can pay them a visit!
Here are my top 5 (in no particular order) I am presenting the award to:
  1.  Interestosity
  2. Champagne Taste 
  3. Queen of Chairs 
  4. Salvaged Whimsy 
  5.  Vintage Restyled 

Congratulations to my top 5! Can't wait for you to share the love!!
 
 Thanks again Donna from Loopy Loop Creations for the awesome nomination!!



Check back next week. I have a great review coming up and a discount coupon for an amazing consignment boutique for The Consigner Designer readers only!!











THIS POST HAS BEEN LINKED TO: 



You may also like

7 comments:

Loopy Loop Creations said...

Great blogs! Just added them all!


Donna

Brittany said...

thank you for your sweet comment...love your blog and following you back!! happy new year! :)

Shannon@vintagerestyled said...

Wow - what a great way to start the New Year! Thank you so much for the award and the recognition!
Fondly,
Shannon @ Vintage Restyled

The Southern Product Queen said...

It's linky party time again! This post would be great at it if you wanna share it! Here is the link! http://www.thesouthernproductqueen.com/one-stop-shoppe-linky-party

Lori said...

Congrats! Doesn't a little recognition just do your heart good?...Love your blog and glad I found you. I'm a new follower, so stop by anytime and visit. I love new blog friends, Lori

The Southern Product Queen said...

Thank you so much for joining my linky party! This post rocks!

Britt said...

Thank you so much Jen! I am so honored!

{FRIENDS OF ARTISTIC ABODE DESIGNS (Formerly The Consigner Designer)

{I'M IN CAHOOTS WITH.......}

Arizona Moms Network
Photobucket

{WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!}

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics

{I HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!}

Labels