Just because the Holidays are over doesn't mean that giving has to be! Today I am bringing you a review from one of my MOST favorite co...

EMILIEJAYNE

Just because the Holidays are over doesn't mean that giving has to be! Today I am bringing you a review from one of my MOST favorite consignment boutiques ever, emiliejayne! It is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Not only is this store amazing, but the owner is also amazing, and has agreed to give my readers a 10% discount off their entire purchase from now until February 15, 2012. The coupon is located at the end of the review. All you have to do is print it out and take it in! All of the opinions expressed here are just that, 100% my opinion!

Now without further ado...I give you......




Emiliejayne began at it's location on 8th and 8th in Salt Lake City, UT in June of 2003. They are coming up on their 9th year of business this summer! The current owner, Jayne Gonzales, opened emiliejayne with a friend of hers named Emilie, hence the name! Since Emilies' departure from the company in 2004,  she has had help from some amazing employees to help make the store as remarkable and charming as it is today!



I asked Jayne what her favorite thing is about being a small business owner? She said, "One of my favorite things about having the store would be the interaction we get to have with our consigners and our customers.  We have a loyal following of each, and are still making new friends that have just recently discovered us. It makes my job feel like it's not even a job!  We have an eclectic mix of some unique items and our inventory turnover rate makes it a great place to revisit often!"

  
They truly do have a unique assortment of items. One of my favorite things about emiliejayne is how they display their objects. Everything is arranged by color and is so chic! You can walk right to a specific section in the store that matches your own decor and are sure to find something splendid. You don't have to spend hours digging for something to match your own color scheme. Same things holds true if you are buying for someone else. The location is small, but because the vignettes are arranged by color, it has a sense of unity and harmony when you walk through the door. I of course, browse the entire store every time. Even though I live in Arizona, I frequently visit Salt Lake City, and when I do I always, always make it a point to visit emiliejayne!


So my friends, if you live in Salt Lake, or know someone who lives there, or are just visiting, be sure to stop in and shop, consign, or even just to say hi. Whatever you do, be sure to check out this fantastic local consignment shop! Feel free to email pictures of your fantastic finds, I would love for you to share!



One coupon per person please!





THIS POST HAS BEEN LINKED TO: 









You may also like

13 comments:

Swede Dreamer said...

Thank you for visiting and following my blog! Yours is beautiful~I am following!
:)Angie

Jen said...

That place looks amazing! I am jealous I don't live in Utah! Love your blog, I am following!

Dawn@MakingHome said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. This shop looks like so much fun. Too bad I live across the country :( I'm a new follower of yours now too :)

Cindy said...

unable to print coupon says copywrited?

Jen Lossing, The Consigner Designer said...

Hi Cindy,
You should be able to print it now.

pink*cherub*moon said...

OMGosh! This shop would be worth the cross-country trip! Amazing! Glad I fo und your blog through Debbiedo's Newbie Party. I'm now following and can't wait to read more! Hugs, Leena

http://findingsecrettreasures.blogspot.com said...

Looks like a fantastic shop, wish I lived closer! I'm now a follower

classic • casual • home said...

Fun store. Wish I lived closer!

Beth Bailey Alyssabeths said...

Love your blog and wish I lived close enough to visit your shop!

I'm your newest follower!

The Southern Product Queen said...

Love this post! It's linky party time again on my blog! I hope you can join! Here is the link! Your friends are welcome too! http://www.thesouthernproductqueen.com/one-stop-shoppe-linky-party-2

Stacey Queen of Rants and Ramblings said...

I am your newest follower... such a great bog... I love consignment, second hand finds... have written about it a couple of times now... check it out...

Becca said...

Thanks for the coupon! I'm always looking for new places to find some goodies! How were the prices?

artclubblog said...

What a great blog! The store you featured looks fabulous. I also love how products are displayed by colour. Great idea.

{FRIENDS OF ARTISTIC ABODE DESIGNS (Formerly The Consigner Designer)

{I'M IN CAHOOTS WITH.......}

Arizona Moms Network
Photobucket

{WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!}

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics

{I HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!}

Labels