As our last holiday of the season is upon us, it is time once again to show you how to transform your DIY Wine Bottle Centerpiece into a b...

MAKE THE SEASON BRIGHT!

As our last holiday of the season is upon us, it is time once again to show you how to transform your DIY Wine Bottle Centerpiece into a beautiful display for your holiday dinner table to help make your season bright!




As always, we start with our already existing Wine Bottle Centerpiece. If you are new to my blog and need to now how to make the center piece, click HERE.


Next, we begin by adding your votive candle holders of choice. I have chosen to use my cracked amber votive holders that I used in The Center of Attention Thanksgiving Centerpiece. I just love the light that the cracked glass gives off. It is so soft and inviting!


I then added my Christmas themed decor to the piece. I found all of the items I used at the Dollar Store. I love that place! I added gold and red faux flowers, along with mini presents and a couple of ornaments. When adding the faux flowers, pull them off of their stems and place just the flowers and the leaves on your piece. It is easier to maneuver and they fit on the tray better. Also by doing this you don't see any of the plastic stems. Just because the flowers were cheap, doesn't mean we want it to look cheap! :)


Arrange your flowers alternating the colors. Place them in the empty spaces and tuck your mini presents and ornaments near the your votive holders. This way when the votives are lit, the light will reflect off of the sheen of the ornaments and the mini presents, giving it a beautiful glow! Always, use caution around the candles and be aware of where you are placing things near an open flame!!


 That is all you need to do! It so easy and so elegant. I finished mine off by placing it on top of a snowflake felt cut out that I lined the table with to make a runner.


Enjoy, and Merry Christmas to you and your families!!



You may also like

18 comments:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

simply fabulous!!!!! thanks for sharing...hugs

The Single Nester said...

What a really lovely display! Tealights make everything so much more elegant.

Miss Charming said...

It looks very festive! Perfect for a party.

Dawn said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
I must say I LOVE this centerpeice!
I LOVE wine and I am always looking for ideas for reusing the bottle. Lately , I have been stock piling them to use as a border in one of my flower beds this summer.
I would love it if you have time to visit my blog again. I have done a few posts on reusing wine bottles also.
I am also your newest follower!
Dawn@MakingHome

Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

Beautiful display and great pictures. New follower here!

Donene said...

What a lovely centerpiece! Thanks for visiting and your nice comments!

Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy said...

Wow, great job! If you get a chance, I'd love to have you link up to my party at http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2011/12/anything-goes-linky-party_08.html. Thanks for sharing!

Jamie Vigil said...

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing!

Sheer Serendipity said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! What a great post on repurposing the wine bottles. The centerpiece is just gorgeous and festive! I just became your newest follower.

Stevie from GardenTherapy.ca said...

wow, that is really great. Great way to reuse the bottles which I think are just so pretty and a shame to recycle in the bin.

LoeLaLoep (Heidi) said...

Such a warm ambiance! Love it!

Aimee said...

Oh my goodness, everything is beautiful! Love the candles and glass! So very festive!!! I'm glad you left me a sweet note so I could come for a visit! I'm so excited to be your newest follower and would love it if you'd return the "love" on your next visit!!!

XO, Aimee
itsoverflowing.com

ElisabethAndrée said...

Hello Jen! It is very nice to be here! What a stylish pictures you published (on your older posts too!); you have a good eye for beautiful things and how to show them to others. Very festive and atmospheric. Thanks for sharing this and thanks for your sweet words on my blog!

Desire Empire said...

I love candles in old wine bottles and all the wax dripping down. Thanks for your lovely visit to my blog

Sandy Ang said...

very festive !

My Beautiful World said...

Wonderful post, So happy to meet you I have enjoyed looking around. I have just found your lovely blog through the Monday link wonderful to join in. I'm now following you hope you visit me sometime, follow back if you like so nice to find new friends to catch up with. Have a great day.
Always Wendy

Jamie Vigil said...

Just wanted you to know I blogged about this idea and gave them the info to get to your blog. Come check out my rendition of it. Thanks again for such an awesome idea~ Jamie at One Woman's Walking Shoes

Eclectically Vintage said...

Love it and at the rate I drink wine, I will be able to make a centerpiece for a 20 foot table soon! Following along
Kelly

{FRIENDS OF ARTISTIC ABODE DESIGNS (Formerly The Consigner Designer)

{I'M IN CAHOOTS WITH.......}

Arizona Moms Network
Photobucket

{WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!}

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics

{I HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!}

Labels