Welcome back! I hope everyone had a wonderful time with their families this past weekend.  This post is a little late cause we are all ...

HOW TO REUPHOLSTER A CHAIR!

Welcome back! I hope everyone had a wonderful time with their families this past weekend. 

This post is a little late cause we are all sick over in this household. :(  So I apologize! But enough of the pity party, on to brighter and better things!

Over these past few weeks I have been attempting to put together a YouTube video on How to Reupholster a Chair. It took a lot of time and effort and I think it turned out pretty good. I have a lot of family support and am thankful for those that help me to make this blog the best it can be. Once you view it, if you have any questions or comments on how I can make it better or what you would like to see differently next time please don't hesitate to email me!

Here is my first attempt at making a tutorial through YouTube! Hope you enjoy!!



BEFORE:


AFTER:





THIS POST HAS BEEN LINKED TO:














You may also like

6 comments:

Emily said...

Looks great and I love the fabric! Thanks for the tutorial.

Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments! Glad you found me! Following you back of FB, Pinterest!

Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage

Lori said...

So glad I found your blog...love the chairs. I'm a new follower too!

Chris said...

Hi Jen, what a great job you did. I think you are amazing. I recently did a little chair also, which can be seen on one of my posts, but it was a hodge-podge kind of job but it looks okay to the untrained eye, LOL Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

beautiful...love the fabric!!

Tracy @ fabrics said...

These look fantastic, and I love the choice of fabric! Who could resist fabrics with bold patterns? Thanks for sharing!

{FRIENDS OF ARTISTIC ABODE DESIGNS (Formerly The Consigner Designer)

{I'M IN CAHOOTS WITH.......}

Arizona Moms Network
Photobucket

{WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!}

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics

{I HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!}

Labels