One of my most favorite cities in the world is Paris, France. Ever since I was a little girl I have loved all things French. I have no idea ...

OOH LA LA

One of my most favorite cities in the world is Paris, France. Ever since I was a little girl I have loved all things French. I have no idea why, but I know that the love within is strong! My in-laws moved to France about 2 years ago, and this has afforded me the pleasure of finally fulfilling my destiny in life. I have been blessed to have been able to visit this wonderful country, twice!! Shout out to my sister and brother-in-law!


There are so many wonderful things to do, see, smell, touch, eat and hear over there. It is a buffet of delectable senses!! Of course we did all the tourist attractions, but we also tried to do some more local and off beat sites as well. For example; our first trip we visited the Catacombes of Paris. Something I suggest you do once in your life, and trust me.....once is enough! Our second trip around, we of course visited the Flea Market, but we were also fortunate enough to attend an Opera at the Opera Palais Garnier. (Something you also should try to do at least once in your lifetime.) But for those of you who are unable to go to Paris, I have posted a few pictures below for your own private viewing pleasure from the comfort of your home. I will post more on another Travel segment!!! Got to leave you wanting more!
J'espère que vous les aimez, Merci! (I hope you like them, thank you!......and thank you Google translate :))



Beautiful bulbs of Jacinthe and Daffodils!!

The Metro...the Parisian way to get around Paris!

The French like to eat their fries with a fork!

The Conciergerie, where Marie Antoinette was held before she was executed!

Notre Dame - Paris, France

Arc De Triomphe
Cheese!!! As far as the eye can see and the belly can take!

Gustave Eiffel's portrait painted on the steps (a few of many) of the Eiffel Tower!


SPOILER ALERT!! Some people don't know this, but the Eiffel Tower sparkles at night!!

Just a few of the bones that are stacked in The Catacombes!


The Louvre!

Eclairs, and Tarts and Macaroons, Oh My!

The Musee D'Orsay I snapped this picture right before I turned around and saw the "No Picture" sign!



You may also like

3 comments:

Reno and Reorganization said...

What great photos! Such a beautiful city. I am a new follower

Jen Lossing, The Consigner Designer said...

Hi Reno and Reorganization,
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to have more for you soon!

Junky Vagabond said...

Oh, these pictures make me remember my visits to Paris - such a beautiful (and yummy!) city...

{FRIENDS OF ARTISTIC ABODE DESIGNS (Formerly The Consigner Designer)

{I'M IN CAHOOTS WITH.......}

Arizona Moms Network
Photobucket

{WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!}

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics

{I HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!}

Labels