Fall is here and it inspires me to do more projects!! I was recently strumming through my photographs and saw what an admiration I have fo...

New Posts To Feast Your Eyes On!

Fall is here and it inspires me to do more projects!!

I was recently strumming through my photographs and saw what an admiration I have for architectural elements. Check out my Inspired Images page to see what elements I have featured!


Also, I posted my first Do It Yourself project under the DIY page.  It's fun, simple, elegant, and can be done in under an hour! 

Make sure to keep checking back for new projects and consignment finds!


You may also like

No comments:

{FRIENDS OF ARTISTIC ABODE DESIGNS (Formerly The Consigner Designer)

{I'M IN CAHOOTS WITH.......}

Arizona Moms Network
Photobucket

{WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!}

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics

{I HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!}

Labels