Hi Everyone,  Well I just returned home from my trip to Paris. What a journey. I think I will have to make it an annual event! The flea mar...

Back in the States!

Hi Everyone,
 Well I just returned home from my trip to Paris. What a journey. I think I will have to make it an annual event! The flea market was fabulous and was such a great experience. Even though my French is not the greatest, thanks to our guides (other wise known as my in-laws ;) we did pretty well! Check out my post on the Consignment Store page for the latest info!


You may also like

No comments:

{FRIENDS OF ARTISTIC ABODE DESIGNS (Formerly The Consigner Designer)

{I'M IN CAHOOTS WITH.......}

Arizona Moms Network
Photobucket

{WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!}

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics

{I HAVE BEEN FEATURED!!}

Labels